Life, Health, & Disability Insurance
Do you have enough life insurance to protect yourself and your family?
When planning for your family's future, there are some important questions to consider. Do I have enough life insurance to protect myself and my family? Will I have enough money to carry me through retirement? When I'm gone, will I be able to leave a legacy?
Here are some ways life insurance can help you:
- Provides a source of funds, in the event of your death.
- Immediately increase the value of the inheritance that you plan to leave.
- Life insurance can be used to pay off a mortgage.
- Over final expenses such as funeral costs, taxes and financial obligations.
- Pay for in-home services previously provided by a spouse.
- Life insurance benefit can be used to fund a college education.
A health insurance plan through BWO Insurance Group, LLC of Kenosha/Racine can help you get all the coverage and medical care options you need. Let us help you find the best plan for you and your family.
The bills don't stop coming just because you can't work
You spend a life time working hard for the things you have – your vehicle, your home. You also have continuing expenses such as: utilities, insurance premiums, food, clothing and entertainment.
Also, don't forget the cost of a funeral itself. With the loss of a loved one or the loss of an income due to disability it may be difficult to pay for these things to keep the lifestyle you have become accustom to.
Medicare and Medicaid provide limited protection. BWO Insurance Group, LLC of Kenosha/Racine promises to put together a program that best fits your needs. We also will help you understand the differences between the different types of coverage we offer: Life insurance (long term and short term), long term health care, full disability income, partial disability income and health insurance.